- kmilo9607Asked on November 13, 2012 at 01:54 PM
I can disable the default date for my users?
I dont want that my users can edit the default date.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 02:24 PM
Can you please provide a URL for the form in question?
we'll be glad to assist you!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 07:19 AM
Currently there is no way to disable editing of default time in the DateTime field. You may inject custom CSS to hide it instead.
1. Right-click on your DateTime field, then click Show Properties
2. In the Properties window, look at the field details then get the common number in the field's IDs.
3. Copy that number then use it in the CSS guide below:
4. Inject the finalized codes to your form
Hope you find this useful.