- Isabella HOAsked on February 23, 2011 at 08:41 AM
I am just wondering if we can do calculations on Jotform. For example, if I sell 1 ticket for $10 on Jotform but would like to add a 3% fee on it (for using Paypal). Is there a way for Jotform to calculate and add the fees before the customer pays with the Paypal link?
Thank you for your help.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on February 23, 2011 at 10:29 AM
JotForm does not deal with tax, however you may be able to handle it within Paypal itself by setting a sales tax.
1. Login to Paypal
2. Click on the "Profile" and under "Selling Preferences" click on the "Sales Tax" then follow the steps.
3. You could also click the "Merchant Services" tab, then check the "Shipping & Tax" section on this page.
4. Remember, support for tax setup in your Paypal account is provided by Paypal, not JotForm, so it's not a perfect solution since your users will see an updated price once they get to paypal.