- zradguyAsked on November 13, 2012 at 04:55 PM
Hi there, I am creating a "quiz" for facebook and in trying to come up with a way to display the answers a user chose, I was wondering if there is a way to display form field entries on the thank you page so the user can see what they input.
Thanks very much,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 05:30 PM
Yes you can do that by copying the mail notificaions variable to your thank you page.
First, go to your form notifications and copy the field variable or the whole HTML codes;
1. Click "Setup and Embed"
2. Click "Email Alerts" a small window will popup beneath
3. Click "Notifications" from the small window that popup
4. Click "HTML" button on the toolbar and copy the codes to the window that will popup
5. Go to your Thank you page setup, choose the third option when setting up your thank you page, click next;
6. Click again on the HTML button on the toolbars and paste the whole form notifications codes
I hope this helps and sorry for the images attached.
- zradguyAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 09:17 AMSweet, thank you so much!