- toadlickAsked on November 13, 2012 at 07:38 PM
I received an email stating that my form has been disabled, but I've only received 30 submissions. Aren't the first 100 supposed to be free?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 07:47 PM
Your account was active and you only used 20 out of 100 submissions. The limit of 100 is always a free but whenever you consumed it during a month, your forms will get disabled and you have to wait for the next month for the counter to reset or upgrade if you do not want to wait.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 07:50 PM
We apologize for this inconvenience, toadlick.
There might have been some glitch which caused you to receive the email alert. But need not to worry, your account is active as of checking.
Please do let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
- toadlickAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 07:52 PM
I have only gotten 30 submissions total. It hasn't even been a month yet. That doesn't make any sense. My account status says I've only received 2 submissions:
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 08:05 PM
I apologize about this and we appreciate your honesty in bringing this to our attention. I've investigated your account but cannot seem to find the source of this problem other then its believable that this is a glitch in our system currently so I refreshed your submissions and data along with sending a Test Submissions to to see if this helps resolve the issue and from my end everything seems fine as of now.
If the issue continues with future submissions please let us know so that we can further investigate it.
- toadlickAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 08:15 PM
Thank you guys for your help!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 08:19 PM
You are welcome. Please let us know if you have any other concerns or questions, we'll be glad to help.