- adickeygofigAsked on November 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM
This there a way to change the name of the jotform to something more recognizable? It's a bunch of numbers. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 01:00 PM
We have three options for this:
- The first one is by changing the custom URL for your form so it will follow this URL format:
- The second option is to use custom domains for your form
- The last option is to embed the form on a blank HTML page hosted on your site so that it would appear that the form is hosted under your site's domain.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- adickeygofigAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 11:19 AMHi Jotform,
I still can not get the custom url to work.
I’m trying to create a custom url for the following jotform:
The custom should be:
Can you let me know how to fix the custom name so that it works? Thanks.
All the best,
Whole Kids Foundation – a Whole Foods Market foundation
o: 512.542.0152 - f: 512-404-3834
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 11:31 AM
The said form was created after you have upgraded your account. Thus, its URL uses the domain jotformpro.com.
Upon checking, I found out that you have successfully changed the form's URL.
It now points to http://www.jotformpro.com/wholekidsfoundation/Dec10event
Please notify us if you still have issues with this.