- jthorburnAsked on November 16, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Just started using JotForm (it's great!) and I'm having a problem seeing all of my form (http://form.jotform.ca/form/23183576779267). (It's the starred one on my My Forms page.)
In the preview window, all of my items appear. When I try to embed it or use the link above to view the form, the "category" drop down menu doesn't show up. Can you let me know what I might be doing wrong?
- addiverschuurenAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- fxrAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 10:32 AM
The category column is showing fine here.
Has it just recently been added?
- jthorburnAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 03:03 PM
Yes, I added it about 30 minutes before I posted by query but I still can't see it now (about 4 hours later). (I just checked the link I provided and it's stil hidden for me.) I'm not sure if it matters but I'm browsing in Chrome. This is what I see:https://www.dropbox.com/s/xpsrgy9jik3eke0/printscreen.jpg
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 03:27 PM
Try this link instead:
If your form looks okay using that link, then please update your embed codes by changing form.jotform.ca to www.jotform.ca on the URLs.
For example, your script-type embed codes should be like this:
Hope this helps.
- jthorburnAnswered on November 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM
That fixed it. Thanks very much for your assistance!