- kimmc7Asked on November 16, 2012 at 02:51 PM
- moonzkieAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 02:54 PM
Although you do not have the option to move a certain form to another account, unless otherwise you will clone it, which will just create a copy of your form. We on the other hand can move a certain form for you, just let us know which form you want to transfer and to which account would you want us to transfer it.
- kimmc7Answered on November 19, 2012 at 10:06 PM
I would like help with moving a form created in this account to a new account. The new account username is jerirae and the form I would like moved is in the JeriRae folder in this account. Thank you.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 10:13 PM
I couldn't find JeriRae form on your account. Can you please provide us the URL/ID of that form for further assistance?
- kimmc7Answered on November 20, 2012 at 01:35 PM
Hi. The form is called order prints and in the Jeri Rae folder. Sorry for the confusion.
Here is the URL/ID
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 02:28 PM
Unfortunately we did not receive the URL that you have submitted.
Can you please repply on this thread?
We'll wait for your response!
- kimmc7Answered on November 20, 2012 at 03:52 PM
Here we go:
moved to new account username jerirae
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 04:17 PM
Done. You should be able to view the "Order Prints" form to jerirae account now. Thanks!
- kimmc7Answered on November 20, 2012 at 09:06 PM
Outstanding. Thank you guys!
- pinoytechAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 09:22 PM
You are quite welcome!
Have a great day!
- insfacilAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 05:41 AM
Have an urgent request.
Can you please tranfer "IF Standing Timber Proposal Form" from account 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to account 'insfacil'
Thanks in advance!
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 06:25 AM
As per your request I have moved your your form "IF Standing Timber Proposal Form " to your the account "insfacil"
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- insfacilAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 06:52 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 19, 2013 at 06:54 AM
You are welcome, have a nice day.
- telegrapheAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Could you please move the form from this account to "UnicomFinal" to the account "unicomgc".
(Are there any implications on my part? The form is hosted locally, is there any account information tied to the source code or is that all happening server side?)
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Could you open a new forumt thread with your last request in order to give you better help.
- vorriasgAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 10:42 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 12:25 PM
For new requests, please create a new thread so that we may address your question separately. I went ahead and moved your request to a thread of its own and we will update you here:
- TheBudAdamsAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 03:55 PM
I need to move some more forms. Can you initiate the process.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:58 PM
@TheBudAdams Just create a new thread from the account that has the form, let us know the form you would like moved, as well as the username of the account you would like them moved to, and we will be happy to move them for you.