- hrerbkbAsked on November 16, 2012 at 09:49 PM
Hi. I created following form http://jotform.me/form/23155385544456 I am getting its notifications about submissions on email email@example.com but it is not appearing under my forms tab... please help
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 11:31 PM
I have moved the form in question to your free account.
It seems it was created under a guest account.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- guest_23212529601040Answered on November 17, 2012 at 05:48 AMEmail account still blocked by white expanse headed "re:the question" Cannot move it or get help
- guest_23212529601040Answered on November 17, 2012 at 05:51 AMI paid £28 yesterday to just ask. No help ,,,,,,,dependent on e mail as house bound
- guest_23212529601040Answered on November 17, 2012 at 05:59 AMPlease could some one help? Dependent on email as I,m houseboundhave forgotten passwords And difficulty in understanding terminology, I paid &28 to just ask yesterday to contact someone to help but Jason did not solve the situation Email obscured by white space headed ""re -the question" which I cannot remove
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 06:14 AM
Do you mean the submission is not appearing on your submissions page?
Can you please recheck it again at http://www.jotform.com/submissions/23155385544456
We'll await your reply. Thanks!