- RunnerKartAsked on November 17, 2012 at 05:24 AM
I saw in another question a guy who associated pictures with the radio buton instead off text. I didn't found out how to do that...
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 05:34 AM
To add images on radio buttons, please follow these steps.
1. Add radio buttons to your form
2. Click Options menu on its property toolbar
3. Paste your HTML image code. Example:
<img alt="" src="http://www.jotform.com/image/yourimage.png" style="width: 41px; height:28px; " align="absmiddle"> Label
Be sure to replace the image URL (highlighted in light blue) to your image URL and images dimensions (bolded numbers). You can also add labels (highlighted in orange) if you like. Check this visual guide, I used checkbox but it's totally the same with radio buttons.
- RunnerKartAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 05:58 AM
Perfect!! Thank you very Much!!!!!!