- pruneAsked on November 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM
I wanted to know if it was possible to present a form on 2 columns. If yes how?
Thank you in advance
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 11:20 AM
To add to my colleague's comment, I have this form that I worked on in the past.
I have applied some CSS to place the fields in the correct position.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- guest_23262852081046Answered on November 27, 2012 at 03:52 AM
Thank you very much, that's it I made a success of grace to you!!
I have another small question, it is possible to reduce the space to the left before the beginning of the label and to reduce also the space between the lines of the form (vertically)
Thank you !
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 08:08 AM
Hello. Yes, this is possible using CSS. You can read on this user guide on how to use CSS injection on your form.
Based on the form that you are currently working on, and with the screenshot that you have shared, I tried to copy it and came up with this: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/23312767927965
Feel free to clone the form.
Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
- guest_23262852081046Answered on November 28, 2012 at 01:58 PM
Thank you very much!!!!!
Just a detail, I do not know why the typo of "message" is not the same that for the rest of fields...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 02:58 PM
It is because the "Message" field is using the "Text Area" and the rest is using the "Text Box".
You are welcome and it is our pleasure to address your questions.
- guest_23262852081046Answered on November 28, 2012 at 05:03 PM
Thank you for your answer, I am not very bright I do not manage to put the text in "Text Box".
How do I have to make?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 05:39 PM
Add the following CSS codes to your form. This should fixed it!
font-family: Verdana !important;
font-size: 10px !important;
- guest_23262852081046Answered on November 29, 2012 at 12:24 AM
But in fact it is only for the label which that does not put itself, of the blow information CSS is put well because for all other fields are OK.