- frstrawserAsked on November 17, 2012 at 04:27 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Hi, sorry but no. If you have an Excel template form, you will have to do it manually in the form builder. Just mimic the exce columns as field using the form builder.
But what if you needed is the Excel data into the form submissions, you can somewhat do this by integrating the form on the Google docs spreadsheet, then paste the excel rows/data into it. When you use the integrated form to google doc spreadsheet, when the form is submitted, the data will be appended after the imported original excel spreadsheet rows/data.
Hope this help. Please inform us should you have further inquiry.
- adsadsAnswered on February 28, 2015 at 06:51 AM
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on February 28, 2015 at 10:04 AM
It seem as if your post entry did not go through successfully - sorry about that. Please ensure you create a separate thread with your issue and we will be more than happy to help out.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 12:07 PM
@EpycEpyc, your question will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/966508