- guest_23230958584056Asked on November 19, 2012 at 04:15 AM
Dear Madam, Sir,
I made 3 form with software from Xara/Magix using Jotform.
But I don't receive emails! hereby the url's of the forms.
I hope you can help me! Thanks and kind regards,
Michel Bouts - Holland
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 04:33 AM
2. This form; http://form.jotformeu.com/21504257020338
- This form do not have email notifications created. Please create one by using this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Receiving-Emails-on-Form-Submissions
2. This form: http://form.jotformeu.com/23224101172335
- The email notifications is conditional (When email field is filled, send email to email@example.com). I would suggest to remove the conditions and follow the guide given above on how to setup form notifications.
- Please use firstname.lastname@example.org as your "Sender Email". This is available on the dropdown options when setting up your form notifications "Reply To and Recipient Settings";
Set it up like this:
3. This Form: http://form.jotformeu.com/21425130637344
- Same as above, the form notifications is conditional (when email field is filled, send email to email@example.com). Please do the same above solutions.
Thank you very much.