- delucaAsked on November 19, 2012 at 07:16 AM
Hello Jotform support team :-)
I would like to know how to make your forms transparent please?
When I mean transaprent I mean with no background colors when the form loads but also no white surrounding around the fields when the customer clicks on them.
Any idea how to achieve this please?
- moonzkieAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 07:44 AM
In order for you to make your form transparent, please check this guide
You might also want to check this one:
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- delucaAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 07:11 AM
Thank you for the reply.
I really appreciate your help.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 07:12 AM
You are quite welcome Ben! If you need our assistance again, do let us know.
Have a good day!
- delucaAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 07:13 AM
The solutions work for the background but do not work when you select a field, it still shows the filed with a whitwe wrapper.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 07:15 AM
May I ask the url of your form for further assistance?