- cayce13Asked on November 19, 2012 at 01:06 PM
We aren't receiving e-mail notifications letting us know that there are submissions available. Many users are reporting that they aren't getting their confirmation e-mails, in addition to the "thank you" page showing their submission went through OK. Please help! This is happening for more than one of our forms.
- guest_23235765696061Answered on November 19, 2012 at 01:28 PM
We have this problem also!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 01:32 PM
There was a temporary issue that has now been resolved. Our apologies for the incoveniences!
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- homelinkAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 03:26 PM
I just retried my form -- a paypal submission -- and got no notification and the user is not taken back to the "Thank you" page. I'm writing this on Nov 19, after you posted yhe message claiming a resolution
- modup2Answered on November 19, 2012 at 03:28 PM
Also have this problem
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 04:47 PM
@homelink and modup2
Please check now and let us know if the problem is still continuing. Also please let us know if it is all your forms or just certain ones by listing them so we can investigate the matter further. We do apologize for this inconvenience and will get it sorted out as quickly as possible if it is still happening.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 05:25 PM
This is an obvious bug and we do apologize for this problem. I have reported this issue to our developers for them to look at and in the meantime we appreciate your patience until then.
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 11:02 AM
We've resolved this issue. We apologize all who suffer from this problem. Actually we were adding a feature to the conditions wizard (multiple actions to single condition), but something went wrong. Fortunately we've fixed it recently, it should be allright by now. We hope this won't be repeated. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- oncommandAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM
you have NOT resolved the issue. all my conditional emails (notifications and auto-responders) are GONE. holy JESUS.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM
On behalf of JotForm and our Development Team we do deeply apologize for this inconvenience. I would like to reassure you that our Dev Team is doing the best they can to ensure that this problem has been resolved and I am also certain they are now going through and doublechecking things just to be sure.
Is it still the same for that's giving you trouble that was mentioned in your previous thread or are you having problems on any other ones too?
- oncommandAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 11:46 AM
i'm scared to check if it's affecting any other forms. (yes--this is for the form i mentioned before.)
do i need to be re-creating those emails, or will they suddenly magically appear when the dev team finds the problem?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Thank you for your response about this, unfortunately due to the problem I'm not sure that they are recoverable since something went wrong as mentioned but we would be more then happy to help you reset everything up so that everything starts working properly if you need help with doing so and again we do deeply apologize for this huge inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM
In addition to my colleague, please do something like this;
1. First, Click "Conditions" menu on the toolbar
2. Edit one of the email condition without touching the settings, just edit and hit save.
3. Go again to your form notifications, see if the conditional mark is now there.
Also, on your mail notifications settings. Use email@example.com as your "sender email" to ensure mail delivery. Much good if you can add Jotmails IP Addresses to your Whitelist.