- cbapexannaAsked on November 19, 2012 at 03:35 PM
I get a message that email has been successfully sent, but it never arrives. Help!
- modup2Answered on November 19, 2012 at 03:37 PM
Im getting this problem also
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 04:47 PM
Exactly on which form you have this problem?
- cbapexannaAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 05:03 PMCB Apex Agent Survey - Improvements for 2013
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 06:46 PM
I do apologize but it appears that we've been experiencing slight server slowdowns due to high volumes of users on JotForm. It seems to have cleared up as of right now so it is possible that it may have not come through right away because of this, please check your email now to see and if not then you may want to check your spam folder.
I also went ahead and checked your Email Notifications setup and determined that it was setup properly as a safe measure.
Please let us know if the problem is continuing if you haven't got anything yet after doing so.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 06:48 PM
Please tell us which of your forms are having this issue as well if it is continuing for you also?