- steve21shawAsked on November 19, 2012 at 04:18 PM
I do not know what I need to do to make my saved conditions work when form is submitted. It only displays the generic thank you.
I can view my saved conditions but I do not know how to get them to work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 06:34 PM
I was able to get your custom messages for conditions. I think you are experiencing a delay and we are sorry for that, this sometimes happen due to server loads.
Please re-embedd your form again using this;
I hope this helps.
- steve21shawAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 09:44 PMHello,
I re-embedded the form using the script. It still does not work. Now it does not show anything upon submission of the form.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Regarding on the issue, have you tried already embedding your form code into your website using iFrame method? If not, can you please give a try.
This is your form iFrame code:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.us/form/21970558270154" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:457px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
- steve21shawAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 12:32 AMI just tried implementing the Iframe. It still does not display the saved conditions when the form is submitted. It displays nothing.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 01:51 AM
Hello steve21shaw. I have forwarded this matter to our next tier support. We'll let you know as soon as we have updates.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Yes, the problem is resolved. Actually we were adding a feature to the conditions wizard (multiple actions to single condition), but something went wrong. Fortunately we've fixed recently, it should be allright by now. We hope this won't be repeated. Sorry for the inconvenience.