- helciopeAsked on November 19, 2012 at 06:34 PM
- KueenyAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 06:44 PM
I am experiencing the same issue.
- naamatusaAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 07:05 PM
I am also experiencing the same problem. I've updated 15 forms and NONE of them are actually updating!!!!! HELP!
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 07:26 PM
Could you please provide us with a link to your websites so that we can further investigate this problem for you both?
- KueenyAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 07:27 PM
- helciopeAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 07:31 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 07:42 PM
This is what I see on your website:Are there any changes that have not seen here? Your embed codes is change to http://www and that was a good solution to fixed delay issues. Please try to clear your browsers cache so you can see this changes if this isn't what you see.--------------------------------@helciope,Please try to view your form using this link: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/23236649679973 and tell us if you STILL can't see the changes. But if you can see the changes, please be sure to do it like this;1. Change the http://form to http://www to the form URL so you can see the changes instantly.2. If you are embedding this form to your website, please do the same to the embedded URL.Thank you.
- helciopeAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 07:48 PM
welvin, still can not see my changes I saved. keep seeing the old
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 07:57 PM
Can you please try http://www. rather than http://form.
Probably we are having replication data issues in our CDN servers , so I will be forwarding your concern to our developers tier
- helciopeAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 08:10 PM
does not work. I see the form without any changes I made
- helciopeAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 08:13 PM
administration panel, go into my forms and click on edit. but when I see the view form different
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 08:26 PM
Hi, can you describe to us the difference that should be seen on your updated form?
I am looking at this form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/23236649679973, and it should be the latest version of the form, however, you are the only one that can confirm if there are missing pieces or an unupdated piece on this form.
- helciopeAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 08:27 PM
agora sim, funcionou!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 08:48 PM
Thank you for the update. Glad to know it work now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 02:04 AM
We had a temporary database replication lag yesterday. That might be the reason.
If you still see the old version try opening your form on the form builder now and clicking on save button. That might clear any caches that might be stuck.