- guest_23235672861052Asked on November 19, 2012 at 07:49 PM
i have used the alternative method to clone some forms...(copy url, new form) and they repeatedly dont integrate correctly with google docs. I can get the original integration, new spreadsheet created, but when i submit data, it does not show up on spreadsheet. Help!
my form is above. any sugggestions will be greatly appreciated
- guest_23235672861052Answered on November 19, 2012 at 08:03 PM
so now i delete form and reclone..... integrate again.... then go to send a test submission.... "this form has been deleted" huh?
Im confused, im tired, i need help :-(
- guest_23235672861052Answered on November 19, 2012 at 08:17 PM
another reclone.. another test.." form not found" ???
- guest_23235672861052Answered on November 19, 2012 at 08:26 PM
Im sure you guys are working on this... your service is incredible. just wanted to keep u updated.
I am now able to open the form... will try the integration again .. see if i get a better result..
- guest_23235672861052Answered on November 19, 2012 at 08:31 PM
cloning = no
i must clone this form and integrate 2 more times. please let me know when my cloning is fully functional. thanks
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 09:17 PM
Thank you for your patience and our apologies for the inconveniences.
We have experienced temporary glitches throughout the afternoon. These glitches have affected some of the features that we offer. Our dev team is working to get things back to normal.
Meanwhile, I suggest that you use the following guide in order to clone your forms. Note: You need to have the URL of the form that you are looking to clone.
Let us know if you need further assistance!