- ashraenacAsked on May 06, 2010 at 02:02 PMWhen my forms transferred over to the "new" jot form, it did not save my url redirect to my custom thank-you page. How to I edit the submit button to make this happen?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 02:21 PMTo change the Thank You URL, open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Click on "Setup & Share" tab
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Choose "Custom URL" option and enter the URL of your Thank You page.
- ashraenacAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 02:27 PMIt doesn't work if I use the "full source code", but does work if I use the java short code. Very annoying because I needed to be able to do some other editing to the form in full source.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 02:36 PMYou will need to send us the URL of the page that has the full source code and does not redirect to the correct thank you page.
Are you sure the form is pointing to www.jotform.com and not to v2.jotform.com?