- jayalaxmiAsked on November 19, 2012 at 11:50 PM
I added two names above "I do not have a Fundraising Consultant" - Marcelino Latorre and Wendy Nagel; they are on the jotform but when I open a link they are not there.
I added two names above "I do not have a Fundraising Consultant" - Marcelino Latorre and Wendy Nagel; they are on the jotform but when I open a link they are not there.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 01:35 AM
Hello jayalaxmi. It's possible that there's a replication delay on the servers. Can you visit http://www.jotform.com/form/20340052725 if the proper changes are there (I changed http://form. to http://www.)? If so, you may use the address I gave you instead.
- jayalaxmiAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 10:30 AMIt worked, but I do not have time to change all the links on my website. The
below form is on our website in 12 different locations and the other form that
did not populate the names is also in 12 different locations on our website.
How can this work using the link I we have now.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM
The www version will almost always be (instantly) updated. I think it will be worth your time switching all the links to www, especially if the said form is modified frequently.
The replication delay issue has been the subject of an ongoing investigation by our CDN provider. Unfortunately, keeping the original links (http://form) isn't a good idea if you don't like to wait for the changes to propagate.
- jayalaxmiAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 11:05 AMthen can I have a link for the other form that did not populate.
- moonzkieAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 11:19 AM
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, but the only way to fix this would be to change the link to http://www instead of using http://form.
Again sorry for the inconvenience and thank you.