- ShelliOGAsked on November 20, 2012 at 01:25 PM
I uploaded a form, decided the colour didnt look good on my webpage, changed it then reloaded it again. Only the first form with original colours shows up. How do i get the form appearance i want on my website?
I tried logging in and out on both your website and mine.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 02:26 PM
Can you please share the URL where the form is posted?
We'll be glad to assist you!
- ShelliOGAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 02:29 PMwww.rmws.ca
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 02:55 PM
Here is an image of the website and the stand alone form.
Are you still experiencing this issue?
If so, please change the URL that is embedded on the webpage to:
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- ShelliOGAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 03:06 PMSorry, didn't work
- ShelliOGAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 03:08 PMI just caught a typo that I corrected as well, so have changed it again. I
am not able to get the change it up on my website.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 03:26 PM
I notice that the width of the form is more then that of the <div> where it is embedded.
You can change the width of your form so that it fits properly.
Also, please change the embed code to :
Please guve it a try and let us know if you needfurther assistance!
- ShelliOGAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 04:13 PMOk, how do I change the width so it fits properly and what is the proper
width and how do I change the embed code?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 05:20 PM
Changing the width of the form can be done directly on the form builder. Just click on Form Style tab then Form Width. 490 is the correct form width. Aligning the Label to "TOP" might also be of help.
How do I change the embed code?
Just do exactly the same as what you did when you embedded your form on your page but this time, you have to remove the previous code and replace it with the new code (code that's provided by my colleague, Eduardo).
- ShelliOGAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 05:42 PMOkay the new look is up, but as you can see below it will not fit properly
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 05:49 PM
Your form width is still not changed to 490, try it, this should help. You may also align your form labels to "TOP" to be able to bring down the fields and so it will not be cut off.
- ShelliOGAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:08 PMThank you for that, I have changed the size, tried to put it on my website,
but it is only putting up the very first one (the green form). Am I missing
a step so that the proper code comes up so I can paste it on the website?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:20 PM
can you please explain what you are refering to by "green one"
We'll wait for your response!
- ShelliOGAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:26 PM
ha ha, doesnt really matter, but what is happening is when i paste the new code after i make my changes to the form, the very first form that was green comes up. My new form does not paste on my website. I hope this is explanitory???
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:33 PM
Can you please take a look at this form:
If you like the way it is, please clone it and use it as your own.
I would suggest that once you are ready to paste the embed code on to your page, you make the folowing changes:
If your code looks like this (form ID woudl be different):
Please change it to:
Give that a try and let us know if it works!
- ShelliOGAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 07:04 PMYes it worked, thank you, but there is a problem! I noticed a typo on the
last question. It says "place" take a moment where it should say "please"
Can we re do it please?
- pinoytechAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 07:27 PM
We apologize for that mistake on behalf of our colleague, and I've corrected it for you. Please check your form now. http://www.jotform.ca/form/23247282868261
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- ShelliOGAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 08:25 PMNo worries, I do belief I am the typo culprit in this case!
- ShelliOGAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 08:33 PMOh no! I may have messed up! I am tying to clone the form below, but it is
not allowing me to. I erased the previous cloned form and the form I
created so they would not get mixed up. Could this be the reason?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 08:44 PM
Please check the deleted form in your "Trash Folder" -- it should still be there and you can restore it again.
Inform us if you encounter difficulty doing this.