- karenhagglundAsked on November 20, 2012 at 02:17 PM
I was not able to clone a form. It's a PayPal pro template with some additional fields and also the credentials were incerted. I want to create a clone and change the credentials to my sandbox account for testing.
BTW your form is here
and is not showing the products i.e.
I also notice that the products were missing this morming and I had to re-enter them.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 02:45 PM
Here is what I see when I open your page and the stand alone form.
They seem to be the same. Are you still experiencing this issue?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 02:47 PM
If you continue to experience this, please change the URL that is embedded on your form to:
Please let us know if you need further assistance!
- karenhagglundAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 02:59 PM
Yes it still is not correct on my side, not working as advertized.
- karenhagglundAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 03:05 PM
I swithed to an iframe so that will work okay. Thanks but any reason why the form won't clone?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 03:32 PM
We are working on a solutions for a glitch that we have been experiencing afer a new release. It should be fixed soon. Meanwhile, you can use this cloning method if you wish:
Please let us know if that worked and thank you for your patience!