- AliceAsked on February 25, 2011 at 02:23 AM
1. I am using the free feature and it shows I only have 20 submissions per month yet your pricing shows that the monthly submissions available for the free service are 100 per month. why is this so?
2. What happens on subsequent months' submissions if the previous' monthly submissions does not reach the limit?i.e if this month's submissions were 51 will next month's start at 52 or 1 of 100?
3.If my submissions reach 101 is my account automatically deleted if I do not upgrade within the next business day noon EST?Does it also mean I will not get the email alerts after 100th submission?
4. If my forms are interrupted after disabling my account Can I still get them after upgrading my account?
5. How do I ensure that my forms are not interrupted either by hackers or other means?
6.I saw a facebook page that has a form that enables one to invite their facebook friends how I can do tjis for my page too?
7.My sub heading once on facebook some texts are cut and cannot be read by users is there a way I can increase the height (I can see the option to change the width but not the height)
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 04:29 AM
1. So far everything seems normal about your account and qoutas.
2. 1st day of every month your qoutas are reset automaticly
3. When your forms get 100th submission your account can not get any submission until it gets reset.
4. You can upgrade or downgrade when you need it. When you downgrade you do not lose your forms or submissions.
5. Integrity of your forms are provided by Jotform, but you should be careful about your account or your site yourself
6. Can you give any url for example ?
7. The height of forms are automaticly aligned. Can you describe your problem with it more please
If you will have problem again or any more question plase let me know.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 04:52 AM
Hello Alice, please limit your question to just one per post next time.
1. You have created your form as a guest user that's why it showed only 20 maximum submissions per month. If you try logging in and refreshing the page you will see it will change to 100 per month.
2. Every month you are given 100 submission posts on your form. It just resets back to zero the next month in either you have maximized the number of submissions for your account or not.
3. Your account does not get deleted. You will only not see the 101st post. You will also not get notified.
4. We don't disable/suspend forms for no reason at all. You may ask for our assistance anytime if there is something wrong with your account including enabling your account or your form.
5. You may use a secure server line (https://) connection on your JotForm to prevent hackers from sniffing thru your forms. If you don't have it on your website, you may just provide a link to your form and change http:// to https:// in it. To prevent bots submitting random posts on your forms, you can add a captcha tool in it. Just go edit your form and add Captcha under Power Tools
6. I can't seem to clearly get the picture of this. Can you give a sample site or can you explain further what this page does when it invites someone? There are a number of form samples available when you try creating a form with Jotform. Just click New Form > Form Samples
7. Edit your form then go to the Form Style Tab and edit the width by clicking Form Width to edit the width of your form. Your header width is set to 800, you can lower it down to fix the wrapping of your sub header.
- alicemisumiAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 06:19 AM
Thanks a lot Obi-wan and Liyam. Here is a sample of the Url for question 6. http://www.facebook.com/mapambo?sk=app_6009294086
As for question no.7 I fixed the wrapping of my sub header which has 36 words(190 characters with space) all the words show clearly on the form but on the facebook page some parts cannot be seen by users.That is why I wanted to know how to adjust the sub heading height too so all texts can be seen clearly by users.
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 09:57 AM
About your question 6, Unfortunately it is not possible to use Jotform in this purpose. But I will inform our development team about this feature request.
About your question 7, Could you please decrease width of your form and try it again?