- uiccaAsked on November 21, 2012 at 03:56 AM
I'm trying, with Firefox and Win7, to enter in Email Alerts Panel to modyfy the form, but when I click on the button in the Editor's Options Menu, it don't work. Same mistake with IE and Opera. With Safari, I can't acces in the Admin Panel: the Sign-in button don't work! I've tried using two different ADSL lines, but both give the same problem.
There are some forms, in addition to this, where I find the same problem, but in other forms, this button works.
My colleague, using a MAC, has no problem.
Could you help me, please?
Gianluca (account: UICCA)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 04:03 AM
Thank you for reporting this to us, Gianluca. I have forwarded this matter to our next tier support. We'll let you know as soon as we get updates.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 07:22 PM
Hello Gianluca. Upon checking, it appears that this issue is now fixed. Can you please check on your end if you're able to view the details under Email Alerts?
- uiccaAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 02:34 AM
Thank You, Liyam! Everything now works perfectly.
- FckAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 03:42 AMHhhhhh