- asmithybcAsked on November 21, 2012 at 09:05 AM
On my form, I discuss that they need to fill out a W-9 Form. I want to make the W-9 a link that sends them to our website's form. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 09:37 AM
- asmithybcAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Ok, so the W-9 is not a heading. It's in by a "check box" that you must click in order to submit the form. By the box I have W-9 Form.... I want to make that a link?.. is that possible?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1. Select your check box field
2. Click the Options button
3. Enclose the "W-9 Form" text with link tags such as below:
<a target="_blank" href="[LINKURL]" >W-9 Form</a>
Replace [LINKURL] with your W-9 form's URL.
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Here is a visual guide to help you with this:
Let us know if you need further assistance!