- whizz_kidAsked on November 21, 2012 at 09:09 AM
Our forms display all the information we collect in JOT FORM when we hit submissions, however we do not see all the fields of information in the emails we are sent? Loads of missing data? Is this because the forms have been duplicated then updates so the new updates dont show?
Please HELP its been going on for a year
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 09:22 AMHi Whizz,I would suggest you to delete the existing form notifications and re-create it again. Every time you add another field to your form, you should also update the form notifications.Thank you.
- PaulNelsonImagesAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 09:33 AM
I have exactly the same problem and I didn't add any fields.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 09:37 AM
Which form is this? Please share with us the form URL so we can check.
- PaulNelsonImagesAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM
it's http://www.jotform.com/?formID=10023301572. I just posted another question on the forum, because that's not the only problem as of yesterday. Thanks so much
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Hi, have you tried adding a new notification email aside from the already existing one?
By adding another notification, you will be able to find out if the email notification itself is having issue.
You do not have to delete yet the current existing email notification, just add new.
Please try this and test the form, -- if the default email notification is still void of some of the existing fields in the form, inform us about it.
Hope this help.