- PaulNelsonImagesAsked on November 21, 2012 at 09:39 AM
I was working on my website last night I updated my jotform making some of the fields shorter (ceremony location and how did you hear about us) and removing the heading text. The form appears as I want it in my jot form account, but once I embed it in the site I get the old form. http://www.paulandsylvia.com/contact/ I also got an email submission and some of the fields (answers) don't show up. I've never had this problem. Can you please help?
Sylvia N.Page URL:
- PaulNelsonImagesAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM
the form url is http://www.jotform.com/?formID=10023301572
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Kindly replace your form embed codes with this:
As for the submission email problem:
Whenever an email alert's body template is modified, the email alert, be it notification or autoresponder, will be tagged as "dirty" by the Email Wizard and will no longer be updated (to protect the changes you made).
That means whenever you update a form (i.e., as adding, deleting, rearranging, and renaming fields), the changes will not reflect on the email alert automatically. The email template will have to be updated manually.
To rectify this problem:
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification (or whatever its name is)
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Notification, click Next then finish the Email Alert Wizard
A new, untouched email alert will always display fields as it is displayed on the form.
Also, just so you know, you can find the missing fields on your form's submissions page.