- DanceWorksAsked on November 21, 2012 at 03:33 PM
After logging into my salesforce account and selecting leads, I receive the following error message. (See screenshot) Some of my existing salesforce fields are not generated jotform either.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Can you please veryify that DanceWorks Chicago - Audition 2012 (http://www.jotform.us/form/23250571489154) is the form you are working on? You have only two forms and for some reason the other one does not work and shows up blank so I am under the impression that this is the one you need help on? Correct me if I am wrong.
A suggestion to start would be to remove the integration and try adding it again to see if that helps. If the problem continues please let us know.
- DanceWorksAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 05:13 PMThanks for the quick reply. I deleted the forms as they did not work. My
main issue is when I open the Form Builder and try to connect with
Salesforce. I gives me right away an error as submitted before and I can
not find all the fields I have in Salesforce. Unable to create a form
without having access to all the Salesforce fields.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 06:36 PM
Please try the following if this helps,
1. Remove first the integration (if you've already integrated your form)
2. Logout from JotForm
3. Clear your browser's cache
4. Relogin and re-integrate your form to SalesForce.
See if this makes differences. Be sure to update us the result so we can further investigate the issue here. Thank you for your patience.