- antoniooiAsked on February 25, 2011 at 08:26 AM
Detected the following bugs:
1. Conditional re-show not selecting the default selected Radion Button. The default selection only works during form load event. Dynamic show/hide will lose its selection.
2. Default selection for check boxes must allow multidiple default selections, which make more sense.
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 01:55 PM
Thank you for your notification. I will forward your detection and suggestion to our development team and you will get an update post as soon as they are done.
Thanks for considering Jotform.
- antoniooiAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 09:48 PM
You're welcome. Let's make JotForm the best online form integration ever! ^^
- serkanAnswered on August 03, 2011 at 02:55 AM
This issue has been fixed. Please clear your browser cache and try again.
- antoniooiAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 02:40 AM
Hi, I noticed that the feature for multiple default values for checkboxes has yet to be supported, which I also reported it on item #2 above. Are you guys working on it now?
P/S: I can't refer to other related posts on this topic because they're pointing to www.jotform.com instead of .net.
- allanftdAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 05:36 AM
You may refer to the thread below for the workaround on having multiple default values in the check box fields.
Please try and let us know how it goes for you.
- antoniooiAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 05:55 AM
Thanks for the reply. If I'm not mistaken, based on the given post, you're actually suggesting that I should use full source code to embed on my page and manually change the HTML code to "checked" am I right? If this is the case, then there could cause the following problems:
1. I can't display it as Lightbox (correct me if I'm wrong).
2. My form (Client's Work Order Form that allows the users to submit their web design requirements) may need constant change and updates in order to meet more requirements. In that case, updating the form at JotForm will no longer update the one on my website. Then I will have to embed full source code again and change the whole bunch of checkboxes code. (correct me if I'm wrong too).
If the above are true, can JotForm fix it as soon as they can?
P/S: Since I'm in web design businesses now, I'm trying to promote JotForm to my clients. I planned to use JotForm for all my form related web design projects. I hope JotForm can do me this favor to facilitate my promotion. By the way, do you have some kind of reseller or referral program for web designers like us to earn some money? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 05:48 AM
Unfortunately, no, we do not have any reseller or referral program yet, but we will definitely let you know if one gets rolled out. As for your original issue, as of now there is no option to have multiple default values for checkboxes, but you can use URL parameters instead to select default values.
Kindly refer to this page - http://www.jotform.com/answers/28099-default-selections-on-required-checkboxes to learn how to implement this properly. Let us know if you need clarifications or if you require further instructions on how to utilize this method.
We'll await your feedback. Thanks!
- antoniooiAnswered on October 02, 2011 at 06:41 AM
I'll try it out later, thanks!