- DucaNAsked on November 22, 2012 at 08:42 AM
peolple are phonning us and theır tellıng us that there ıs an error on the page
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 08:53 AM
Which form are you referring to and what exactly is the error? Are you using it as a standalone form, or is it embedded on a webpage?
If it's the latter, may we ask for the URL of that webpage?
- DucaNAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 09:37 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 09:57 AM
I can't see any problem with the embedded forms. They all load perfectly on my end.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I also tested submitting your form and it worked fine. I wonder what kind of error did they get?
- DucaNAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 12:08 PM
türkçe bilen admin vardı sanırım
ingilizce yazarken zorlanıyorum
bazı müşterilerimiz form görüntüleyebiliyor çoğuda görüntüleyemiyor
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Would it be okay if you we ask you to provide screenshot of the said error? Please ask this to your customers so we could check it and anaylize of what's causing it to happen.
You can tell your customers to upload the screenshot to: http://pasteboard.co/ get/ask the link and paste it here.
Thank you very much and we will wait for it.