- chatkutAsked on November 23, 2012 at 03:44 AM
i have two forms working on the link i wrote below, when i try the forms i cant take the emails.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 05:00 AM
Notifications was successfully sent to your email address according to the mail logs./var/log/mail.log:Nov 19 04:16:09 monk sm-mta: qAJ9G7RY030674: to=<email@example.com>, ctladdr=<firstname.lastname@example.org> (1005/1006), delay=00:00:02, xdelay=00:00:02, mailer=esmtp, pri=123640, relay=mx1.dusatolyesi.com. [220.127.116.11], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (Requested mail action okay, completed)
Please check your spam/bulk folders, maybe the messages landed there. You may also try changing your form's sender email to email@example.com to avoid emails being caught by your mail spam filter. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to any Email you want or your E-mail field, just like this:
Please make a test submission with your form aftwerwards and report here if the problem still persist. Thanks!
- chatkutAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 08:08 AM
i change sender e-mail to email@example.com, i can take the submission mail but when i fill the form i still cant take the automatic reply e-mail for the person who filled the form. So i have two e-mail alerts and the one which will go to the filler of the form doesnt work now.
Thanks for your helps
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 08:19 AM
You are probably talking of the Auto Responder Email? Check this: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 08:22 AM
It works fine, here's what I've received after submitting a test on your form.
Have you tried it with your other email address? Please do a retest. Thanks!
- chatkutAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 09:36 AM
Thanks for your helps, it is working when i tried with another e-mail adress. No problem...