- nfrontenacAsked on November 23, 2012 at 04:18 PM
I've had my jotform in an iframe for quite some time. I noticed just recently that it has been showing this error where my form should be on my site. (www.northfrontenac.com left side tab 'feedback')
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
I thought I would correct the problem by just setting it up again with the code from the embed>iframe section . . . however when I view the 'preview' of the iframe it also shows this error line.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 04:21 PM
Can you please try it again and let us know if the issue persists?
I have cleared the cache on our side. It should fix the problem.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 08:33 PM
There might have some replication delays on your form that even if it may have been fixed, it has not yet been updated. Can you please change the source reference on your iframe from http://form.jotform.com/form/10182157801 to http://www.jotform.com/form/10182157801
- nfrontenacAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 08:30 AM
Thanks, changing to 'www' did fix my problem immediately.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 08:45 AM
In behealf of my colleague, you are quite welcome! If you need our assistance again, do let us know.
Thank you and have a great day!