- redmarketingvaAsked on February 25, 2011 at 03:48 PM
I'm working with a client on her website and she wants to restrict the days and times a client picks on the Calender/Date Picker to only allow times/days that her store is open? I don't see anyway to limit or allow the date picker to do this?
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 04:16 PM
I am afraid restricting "DateTime" picker is not possible with current version of Jotform. I will add this idea to feature requests list and inform our development team about it. Thanks for considering Jotform.
- littlemonkeyAnswered on March 02, 2011 at 02:31 PM
I'd also like this feature as well as being able to set the default time to somethign other than the current date. My form has 'week commencing' so it would be great if that was only monday and defaulted to the last monday.
Not sure if the backend is PHP but the strtotime can take things like 'last monday' as a default date. Just enabling this would make the date field a lot more flexible.
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 03:47 AM
Actually there is one way to set default date and time. You can copy the full form source code to your web site and set a default date there.
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".