- nikhilmozikaAsked on November 25, 2012 at 01:54 AM
I just updated my form with custom background & used the forum for using custom css.The problem now is the for looks out of place in windows enviroment. i.e. internet explorer.
My forms url is: www.eRescue.co.in/1.html
The screenshot i have attached is for ie7, i have also tested it on chrome, windows & found the same problem. I have a mac & it looks fine in that.Page URL:
- moonzkieAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 02:43 AM
Can you please try to re-embed your form using an iFrame code? To get your form's iFrame code, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
Just let us know if this doesn't work so that we can further assist you.
- nikhilmozikaAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 03:49 AM
- moonzkieAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 03:56 AM
Can you please try to change the http://form to http://www from your embeded code.
Hope this helps you. Thank you.
- nikhilmozikaAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 04:01 AM
Tried it. Just checked it on this website after update : http://netrenderer.com. It seems the problm is with ie6 & 7 only 8 & above is showing the form fine.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 04:18 AM
What do you mean exactly with "The problem now is the for looks out of place in windows enviroment. i.e. internet explorer.", do you mean the problem is your background image keeps repeating below? If so, the problem is with your CSS, you should define background-repeat: no-repeat; property under .form-all class. So the CSS code will look like this:
background-size: 600px 700px;
Do let us know if this isn't what you mean for. Thanks!
- nikhilmozikaAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 09:31 AM
Thanks. It was a silly problem of the background repeating itself. It is working fine now.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 09:41 AM
You are welcome! Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks