- pristumAsked on November 25, 2012 at 05:22 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 07:04 AM
You can edit the recipient address of the form notifications to do this please take the following steps:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. In the "Recipient E-mail:" section type in the email address you wish to send the notifications to:Hope this information helps, if you need anything else let us know.
- guest_22964455058057Answered on November 25, 2012 at 07:32 AMi mean i did input the rcipient mail,but i get mail to my home inbox(email@example.com) ,and see it then i push test mail.
i dont want to get mail to my inbox!
how can i do that?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 07:51 AM
Hello. You can change your email address on your account settings (My account) page to change the test emails on your forms.
If you have further questions, please do let us know.
- guest_22964455058057Answered on November 25, 2012 at 08:07 AMthnk you
- pinoytechAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 08:21 AM
You are quite welcome pristum! If you need our assistance again, do let us know.
Have a great day!