- abdigitalAsked on November 25, 2012 at 08:21 AM
I have a question with 4 check boxes. I've set conditions so that for each check box thats ticked, relevant questions are then shown. However I've created the condition for check box 1 which works fine, however when I create a condition for check box 2 and preview the results, only the first check box conditions seem to work. Any ideas???!!
- pinoytechAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 08:23 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Regarding on the issue, would you mind if we ask your Form URL to investigate the said issue and for further assistance?
- abdigitalAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 08:44 AM
OK some of the rules seem to work however its the Health & Hygene check box which seems to be playing up right now.
- abdigitalAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 09:22 AM
OK Ive reworked the way I've built the conditions so that any of the 4 check boxes that have the same fields appear are now all included within the same condition rather than 4 seperate conditions. Everything is working ok but again the Health & Hygene option does nothing.
- abdigitalAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 09:43 AM
IVE CRACKED IT! Jotforms does not like symbols such as the & symbol:-) This seems to mess with the conditions, I've changed the wording of one of the boxs from Health & Hygene to Health and Hygene and it is now working perfectly:-) thanks for your help anyway.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 09:51 AM
Great to know that and we do apologize for the delay in responding to your query. Cheers!