- stguidryAsked on February 25, 2011 at 10:24 PM
I tried adding my partners email address to my form....I'm not sure it's working.
I have email@example.com to get notified...but I want his email to get notified too. Can I do that?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Separate them with an comma. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Here is how you can change email address(es) for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.