- minner99Asked on November 26, 2012 at 12:45 PMPage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I've fixed the issue of your form for you and it should be working fine by now.Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused.
- minner99Answered on November 26, 2012 at 01:07 PM
Still not working. Cleared cashe and tried again. Still the same error.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 01:14 PM
Your form is working fine in my end. Please take a look at this image.
- guest_23305689124050Answered on November 26, 2012 at 01:19 PM
What does that error usually mean?
- guest_23305689124050Answered on November 26, 2012 at 01:34 PM
If you're looking at it through the Jot Form website, then yes, the form does appear. However, the link is what does not work. We have tried this link from 3 different office computers and also an iPad and we still get the same error message. Please help.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 01:40 PM
Is this form already embedded into your website? If yes, can you please provide us the url for us to investigate the said issue and for further assistance?
- guest_23305689124050Answered on November 26, 2012 at 01:52 PM
We have it setup as links on this page... http://www.3dhomeinspectionsfl.com/default.asp?active_page_id=102
We have had it like this for a very long time and it has always worked with little trouble in the past.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 01:59 PM
How about changing your form URL from http://form to http://www ? So, if your form URL is;
http://form.jotform.com/form/12700812854, it becomes;
I do hope this helps. Thanks
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 02:00 PM
I was able to reproduce the error, however, if you change the subdomain form. by www. that should sort the issue out
- guest_23305689124050Answered on November 26, 2012 at 02:28 PM
That fixed it. Thanks! I was just copying from the "Direct link for easier distribution" link on the form setup on Jot Form. This fixed the issue.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 02:34 PM
Very glad to help with that Dennis, do not hesitate to look for assistance in the future!