- JAFNIAsked on February 26, 2011 at 08:44 AM
Under the payment system there is currency setting, My country using Ringgit Malaysia (RM), however there is not in the list. I'm really appreciate if i can add my curency
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on February 26, 2011 at 09:00 AM
Unfortunately curencies in Jotform are limited for now. I will forward your feature request to our development team. There have been a lot of requests for different curencies as well. An update might come in near future.
Thanks for considering Jotform.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 26, 2011 at 01:28 PM
Will you be using PayPal integration?
- irm_volunteerAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 10:23 PM
It's pretty difficult for us in Malaysia since we don't use paypal. If the team could work on a way around this, it will definitely make me want to make an upgrade.
- allanftdAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 01:31 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. For now, you may use the Purchase Order payment option which supports Malaysian Ringgit.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 02:37 AM
I have split the thread in order to assist better. Please find your answer at the following thread URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1178038