- guest_23314229011035Asked on November 27, 2012 at 09:17 AM
I want to use this form as a lead submission website. Based off where the lead is submitted from, I want it to go to certain people.
For instance the user submits two leads in different locations, one for Chicago and one for Atlanta.
I want any Chicago lead submissions to go to Sally Jones and I want any Atlanta submission to go to John Doe.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 09:45 AM
Sorry but this isn't possible with JotForm. We do not have tools for auto-detecting user locations so it is not doable. Sorry about that.
- guest_23314229011035Answered on November 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Sorry I didn't explain myself well.
The location would not be auto detected...the user submitting the form will select a location from a static drop down list. I'm not asking JotForm to detect the location.
I want to tie what location the user selects to the submission emails.
For example submission emails for Chicago, LA, Las Vegas go to Sally.
Atlanta, Tampa, Dallas go to John.
But the user entering the form is forced to select a location.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Yes, that is possible using conditional logic on forms. Please take a look at this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Conditional-Logic-on-Forms
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Thanks for the additional details, that explains well. Apologies for not being so smart on the first place :)
In addition to my colleague, you can achieved it using Send an e-mail after submission condition. Here's a visual guide.
- guest_23314229011035Answered on November 27, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Very nice, thank you.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 01:38 PM
You are quite welcome. If you need our assistance again, do let us know.
Have a great day!