- truckersamericaAsked on November 27, 2012 at 03:39 PM
I need an answer IMMEDIATELY. We have changed the URL of our application to apply-online.truckersamerica.com/#####whatever, but with the Wildcard SSL active it is still not secure. How do we set this up?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 03:58 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I am sorry to inform you, but custom domain option will show the certificate error on the httpS connection due to not matching host name.
You may try the following workarounds:
- Use simple SSL URL (e.g. 'https://secure.jotform.com/form/form_id').
- Use custom name with SSL.
- Get JotForm Licensed App and install it on your own server with SSL certificate on the domain.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- truckersamericaAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 04:11 PM
So we cannot have the custom domain along with the SSL?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 04:15 PM
You can use your custom domain with the SSL, but this will show the certificate error in the browser. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to remove that error.
- truckersamericaAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 04:18 PM
There's no EASY way, but is there a way to remove the error and still have the custom domain?
- fxrAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 04:23 PM
I note your site has its own SSL cert, can you not just embed the form using an SSL URL the more conventially way on a page on your website?