- MortalDragonAsked on February 26, 2011 at 05:17 PM
I made a form. I copied the code to frontpage and the form looks great but when i fill out the form to test it and click the submit buttom it tells me the form has to be published to my page to make it work. I just uploaded the page and it is on the actual website and still gives me that message. Publish it how?? Its on the server. What else do i need to do?
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 26, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Hello, it's because you're filling up your form inside front page.
If you're filling up your form on a browser you won't see that warning message.
Hope this helps.
- MortalDragonAnswered on February 27, 2011 at 08:35 AMNo I am not. I have nothing open except the browser, Explorer and I am
still getting that message. I have been making basic webpages for a long time
and know that I can preview things in Frontpage but nothing will work until its
uploaded to the server. I also opened Firefox and Opera browsers and went to the
form and filled out just a few fields and clicked submit and got the same
- MortalDragonAnswered on February 27, 2011 at 08:37 AM
I see you posted the URL. Can you go there and fill out like, your first name and some bogus info and submit the form? The email is set up to go to my email until i get this working and change it to the persons business email. Thank you so much.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 12:23 AM
Hello, I can't seem to find the form anymore. are you still getting the problem with the new form that you have created? Thanks
- pillarmarketingAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Try using the script embed option.