- ncipAsked on November 28, 2012 at 04:50 AM
It was woirking, but now its not.
I watched the intro video and it shows that when you click "save", it asks for the destination email.
That doesnt happen when I click save so Im not sure if it knows to send me an email .
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 06:55 AM
I have now removed your email from the bounce list so hopefully it should be working fine now.
Your email *****@ncip.com.** is in the bounce list due to the following reason:
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'Mailbox quota exceeded'
I'd suggest to increase your email quota or space to avoid this from happening again. Thanks!
- ncipAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 05:47 PMHi and thanks for fixing it up. So I can prevent this from happening again:
What bounce list? Something I can check?
Email quota where? I’ve been receiving emails all week to firstname.lastname@example.org
Will the email box now appear when I click on save form?
- fxrAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 05:59 PM
An email address get added to our 'bounce list' if an email service provider is rejecting our emails for a period.
I suggest adding email@example.com to you safe senders list.
I would be hopeful that this will not be a regular occurence, but if it does happen again, I suggest asking your email provider why they are not accepting our emails on occasion.
- ncipAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 06:32 PMThanks again.
I have white listed it.