- guest_23325850430042Asked on November 28, 2012 at 03:34 PM
hi. i need to make a gift certificate page for my website. i have four different GC and want to number (POS?) each as they are sent out in a return email. So each sale needs to be logged and numbered as well as payed for. i hope to sell more than a 1000 GC. Does paypal have a limit on how much they take out of our charges, like a monthly max?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 05:10 PM
Thank you for your interest in our service.
It might be possible with us. Here is a basic example:
1. Add a hidden Unique ID field to the form.
2. Add a PayPal Payment Tool to the form.
3. Add your form Autoresponders. As far as I understood, you would also need to style them.
4. Add conditional logic to the payment options.
Form example that you can clone to your account and adjust:
I think that PayPal is charging 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transaction. Please contact them to find out if there are any limits.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.