- roshankumaraAsked on November 29, 2012 at 01:18 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 02:20 AM
Our form is already optimized for mobile views. If you encounter any issues, please let us know so we can assist you here. Thanks!
- markashtonAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 08:14 AM
I'd have to say I just did a test on Opera Mini on the Iphone and it was disasterous:
- Hint is not hint - more like default value
- Cannot add text into simple text fields
- Required fields cannot be used ... as text cannot be added so it thinks it has not been added to.
- Submission impossible with my simple form.
Jotforms are not optimised for mobile ... just by automatically changing labels to be top aligned does not constitute this.
This claim needs to be reigned in a little.
By the way ... are EltonCris & iDarktech the same person ;-)