- marksloaneAsked on November 29, 2012 at 07:02 AM
hi guys, the login tab isn't working, did you know?
- abdigitalAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 07:36 AM
Hey I think there is a URL break somewhere. Try clicking on the My Forms tab then choosing the support tab
- marksloaneAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 07:48 AMno it doesn't want to work i'm afraid
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 07:57 AM
I tested the login tab on Windows/Chrome (your browser) and was not able to re-create the problem. Is this happening on a specific page?
By the way, you can always use this page directly to log into your account:
- marksloaneAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 08:02 AMsomething strange going on, that link is showing dead, will try firefox, cheers
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 08:53 AM
The link will only work when you are logged-out. Since you are clearly logged in (e.g posting this message as marksloane) the link does not work.
- marksloaneAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 08:55 AMi didnt think i was logged in? lol, ok, i cannot see my form though, it says i have no form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 09:36 AM
Can you please try to log out, close the browser, open browser, then just logged in back using the same link provided http://www.jotform.com/login
I am sure it is just the browser cache issue.
Please inform us if the issue persist after doing the suggestions.