- deadparrotAsked on November 29, 2012 at 07:45 AM
all the fields work and are displayed in the email I recieve exept for the bottom one (BERICHT = MESSAGE)
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 08:28 AM
Can you refresh your browser cache? This issue updated recently, there should not be any problem right now. Thanks.
- deadparrotAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 08:38 AM
Perhaps I didn't phrase the problem correctly.
the form is not sending the [text area].
So I recieve an email with [name], [email] [phone number], [uploaded file] and that's it. The actual message people want to send me I don't recieve.
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 08:59 AM
I've inspected the form you mentioned. In your email settings, there is no field named "Bericht". Can you add it and try it again? Also, do you see any of the messages in the submissions (http://www.jotform.com/submissions/23156962503352)? Thanks for your assistance.
- deadparrotAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 09:41 AM
I'll have a look.
JUST CHECKED That was it. Adding the correct field in the email settings made it work.