- MattheAsked on February 28, 2011 at 03:58 AM
What if I need the same form in different languages? I mean like day, month, etc...
Thanks a lto in advance ;)
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 04:35 AM
You will need to do it manually. Clone the form and change the labels according to your selected language.
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 04:38 AM
Also you can edit validation messages as described here.
- MattheAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 05:19 AM
Well I've already changed labels, what I'm not able to do is changing the language of drop down content (month, day of the week..).
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 05:44 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to change the calendar's language. But you can download the full source code and place all of the files on your web site as:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Source Code",
3. Click on "Advanced Options",
4. Click on "HTML Code" on left menu,
5. Click on "Download Zip".