- guyhearnepilkintonAsked on November 29, 2012 at 08:42 PM
Hi, I have noticed that edited forms are not saving for embedding unless you clone them. Have you noticed this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 08:58 PM
Hello. Can you share with us the form you're working on and explain further with how it appears that it's not saving?
- guest_23338642429053Answered on November 29, 2012 at 09:51 PM
I have somewhat the same problem. I created a form, saved it, viewed the URL under a new tab, looks great....
but then I made a few changes, saved again, preview shows the changes but clicking "open in new tab" still shows the original version :(
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM
That must be a cache problem on your end or a slight delay issue on Jotform's side. Please try clearing your browser's cache first and see if that fixes it, if not, change "form" to "www" on your form URL part. Example.
Let us know if these doesn't help. Thanks!
- guest_23338642429053Answered on November 30, 2012 at 09:44 AM
Sorry to hijack the original poster's question if the last response doesn't help him, but changing the URL to www solved the problem...thank you!