- tensquiddesignAsked on November 30, 2012 at 05:42 AM
Some of my forms have defaulted to the wrong email address. But I can't login to fix this - there's no response when I click 'login' at the top right of the page.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 06:15 AM
Please try using the login button below the website or use this link: www.jotform.com/login (change the domain to jotformeu.com or jotformz.com or jotform.ca or any domain that you have redirected).
- edisonfordinsureAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 06:46 AM
I had the same issue, just try a different browser to the one your are using at the moment
- fxrAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 07:36 AM
Did you manage to get this problem sorted out?
- tensquiddesignAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 09:36 AM
Still a bit concerned as to why notifications were going to the wrong email account, but I can at least login now.